Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My dear husband


In my prolactin induced state of loviness at 3am my thoughts turn to you my dear, sweet husband. You know that I am not known for my writing skills. I am not eloquent in speaking. I just feel like sharing with you and with everyone else what a wonderful man you are. I want to shout it from the rooftops. You work unbelievably hard for our family. I see you. I may not say it, but I notice. I love you. I respect you. I admire you. I am your number one fan! I know I never say it enough, but I love you more than these measly words will allow me to express. I appreciate you, and I love and appreciate the life and home you are working to provide for me and our dear little one. I appreciate how you allow me to be me. I can't remember the quote or who said it, but you remind me of President Hinckley and how he was with Sister Hinckley. Remember how he allowed her to spread her wings and fly? That's you. You always support me. For whatever the reason, when I'm alone and about to walk into a store I have what I'll call my parking lot thought. "Look at me. I must look like a woman whose husband loves her. I must have that confidence of someone that is well loved!" It's true. Remember this, my love, when I'm being less than perfect, when I am cranky from sleep deprivation or not getting enough Papa Bear hugs. I am not even close to perfect, so I don't treat you like the special loving man you are nearly enough. You really are my angel, Robbie, and I want everyone to know it! Dear Everyone! Robbie Keen is a wonderful, kind, sweet, extremely hardworking man and an amazing husband, father and provider. He doesn't feel like he is, but he IS. He's a good man. So here's to you, Robbie Keen, you good man you! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment