Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Morningness


I am borrowing that word because it fits perfectly with the cheerful, smiley, sweetness Lily experiences in the mornings! This was the first time I was able to capture Lily smiling at me on camera. Every other time, she will quit as soon as I pull the camera out.

This smile makes my whole life! Robbie says he didn't know the purpose of his life until he saw that smile! Then he knew. We just love our little baby.

Love sure is funny. We thought we loved each other to bits and pieces and our hearts were completely full, and then we had a baby. Somehow there is always room for more love in one's heart. As much as we love Lily now, if we are blessed to have a baby #2 or baby #3, we will burst with love for those babies too. I can't imagine loving another baby like I love Lily, but of course I will! (If we're blessed with more babies of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment