Friday, September 17, 2010

Prolactin Ponderings: From Facebook

Originally Posted on Facebook September 16, 2010 4:34 am

Awake

Lily and I went to bed an hour early last night which means that I am up for her night time feeding an hour early. Because my husband is super duper fantastic he got me this neat-o phone to play with while I have my prolactin ponderings. Here is what is on my mind.

I love Fuzzi Bunz diapers. Not only are they cute, they work!

I have Lady GaGa's Paparazzi stuck in my head. Am I too old to love Lady GaGa? I kind of feel silly that I like her but I just can't help myself.

I feel bad that I went to bed so early. It was an accident. I was trying to trick Lily into going to bed. Looks like she tricked me instead. I wanted to cuddle with my husband more, but I guess after that super amazing back scratch he gave me I was finished as soon as my head hit the pillow. Yes it was amazing!!! Don't be jealous!

That reminds me-one of Robbie's coworkers/friend called him last night just to brag about their delicious dinner at Chili's. Oh yeah? Well we had Chili Spaghetti. Top THAT! Nah, that whole conversation was funny. You know what I just realized? She had Chili's. We had Chili (spaghetti). I didn't even mean to be that clever!

My alarm is going to go off on 28 minutes. Should I even bother going back to bed? Um...YES! The answer is ALWAYS yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment