Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

I have three special dads in my life. Nearly 11 years ago my mom met a special man who has made her so happy. He loves me like I'm his very own, and I am thankful to have him in my life.


Me and Dad on my wedding day


My father-in-law is another special dad in my life. Robbie has always told me about what a wonderful example of what a father should be his dad has been. I am very blessed to have a man like him in my life to be another father to me and a PawPaw to my baby.




Me and my FIL on my wedding day

And finally....the most special man in my life, my husband Robbie, has been the most precious father I've ever seen. I love watching him with our little Lilian, and I love to see how much he loves her. He sings her the cutest little songs, and I can't wait until she is old enough to appreciate how cute and funny he is being. I can tell he wants to be the very best father he can be, and I know he'll do a great job!!


Robbie and Lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment