Saturday, August 14, 2010

Postcard from Chicago

My FIL and his GF are working to clear out his house years of accumulated items. Every time he comes to our home, he brings boxes of Robbie's old junk that was left in his old bedroom. The most recent trip was no exception! Every time we think we have our front bedroom under control, lo and behold, DFIL brings an entire room full of junk!

Yesterday, I was going through a box and pulling things out for Robbie's "approval" for throwing out. I came across a postcard in my handwriting. I could tell that it wasn't mailed, so I was very confused! How did he get it? Why did I write it? Why would I give him a postcard without mailing it! Those questions would be answered later. But here is what I SAID to Robbie as a MISSIONARY the last TWO WEEKS of his mission!

Hey most handsome man in the world! I love you & I think you're an
amazing kisser!!! You can distract me any day. ;o) And you're a respectable
composer! I'm glad you're my Mozart! Thank you for being you, and thank
you for loving me! You will always have a special place in my heart.

Love always,

Kristi

P.S. If your butt was any hotter, it'd have planets revolving around it!

I looked at him with a "Why am I so WEIRD?" expression, and then he says, "You know, my dad and Linda saw that!"

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!! ROFLOL!!!!! We laughed and laughed for five minutes straight!

1 comment:

  1. yay! i'm so glad you have a blog! ya'll are such an adorable lil family!

    ReplyDelete