Thursday, March 4, 2010

23 Weeks 1 Day

Today I made 23 weeks. I do not have any news, but I just felt like thinking about her. I think about her constantly and wonder what she's doing in there while I'm out here shopping, taking kitties to the vet, running errands, etc.

I've decided to give soy milk a try because I've heard that it makes for a less colicky baby after I start breastfeeding. I wanted to see if I could even stand it, and it's not terrible. I've never really felt that great after drinking regular milk, even the 2%, so I wanted to see how this felt. I feel a little better, and it feels smoother while I drink it. I still don't feel perfectly great after drinking it, but it doesn't upset my stomach as much. The vanilla kind tastes WAY better than regular milk.

I love how sweet Robbie is about her. He loves her little name and he likes to talk to her when he gets in from work. Before we go to bed he'll kiss my belly sometimes. I can't wait until he can really feel her kicking. He was able to feel her a little on Sunday during church, but it seems like if either of us try to feel it from the outside, she quits.

I woke up in the middle of the night to use the restroom and I noticed this little pattern in my belly. I've never felt her in the middle of the night like that, so I think it might have been hiccups. I've never really paid attention that much, but I think I've felt her have hiccups before. She'll definitely take after Daddy if she gets hiccups a lot-he gets them every day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment