Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lily said mama!

I could hear Lily in her room waking up from her nap and she was saying, "Mamamamamamamama!!!" So I went in there, turned on the light and she said, "Hi Mama!"

Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

I jumped up and down and so did she and we both jumped up and down together and said, "yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!"

And since then it's been, "Gibber gabber blah blah Mama. Tank you Mama. She she she gurgle gurgle Mama"

I am smiling the biggest smile I can possibly smile.

**Update:

When we were saying our prayers to bless our dinner, Lily also folded her arms and bowed her head. She's so smart!!! She's learning so much! We were so impressed. We've been working with her, but I think seeing the bigger kids in nursery doing that is helping her to pick it up more.

No comments:

Post a Comment